INTERESTED IN GOING ABROAD?
- The info on the 2nd round for exchanges is available under 'Documents'.
The Faculty of Economics and Business has the biggest international exchange network in Flanders. You have the opportunity to go on an exchange with the ERASMUS + programme (European Community Action Scheme for the Mobility of University Students). But exchange outside Europe is also an option, FEB has agreements with several top universities and business schools all over the world.
Want to go on Erasmus in 2014-2015? : 1st selection round
- Presentation infosession 7 November 2013
- Partner Institutions - Academic Year 2014-2015
- Available Scholarships - 2nd round
- Online Application
- Example Application form
- Form Declaration of intent exchange programme 1-year extended master (no deliberation after having completed 60 ECTS)
- Testimonials by students (currently only available in Dutch)
The Faculty of Economics and Business is a member of The European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD). EFMD is one of the key business schools networks in the world and being a part of the network will bring many opportunities for faculty and student exchanges, knowledge sharing and collaboration.